Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Caden!!!!

8 years ago I woke up on my 26th birthday with contractions and ended up having my 2nd son, the one whos giving me a run for the money, little mischevious Caden. Caden. Just saying his name makes me smile. He was 4 weeks early, and hes still an impatient kid, lol. He was so excited tonight to go out to dinner. He got to pick the place, and he loved not having to do any chores at all today. He's the kind of kid who always has a plan of attack. He's always got something up his sleeve. He can be so sweet and loving, and totally considerate, but he is also the kind of person who will trust you whole heartedly, until you do him wrong. And then, you'd better watch out! I love how different all of my kids are. They give me the much needed fuel to keep going on those rough days.

No comments:

Post a Comment