Sunday, August 14, 2011

life

Troy smiles all the time now. You just look at him and grin, and he does it right back. You could be in the worst mood and as soon as you see that perfect little grin, you just melt. It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 12 kids. Those first smiles will get you every time.

Last night Scott and I actually got to sit on the couch together and watch t.v. Troy was on my lap snoozin and Scott got to finish whole sentences without being inturrupted by kids. I can't remember the last time that happened.

School starts soon. Thank God. I love my kids but holy cow am I ready for school. Looked online at tables today. I really need some kitchen chairs that match and don't fall apart when someone sits on them. (Sorry Todd)  Hopefully when I am ready to buy them there will be some for sale that I like and can afford. I have been checking for vans as well. I am hoping to have one by winter. I went from dreading it to welcoming it. All it took was a couple car rides with 8 kids and 2 adults jam packed into my Durango to change my mind. We pull up somewhere and the clown music starts playing as we all get out. So, our choices are doing that, or take 2 cars everywhere. So, I am picking door #3. Find a affordable reliable van. eeeek.

2 comments:

  1. I WOULD LOVE TO PIC OF TROY THAT I CAN FRAME FOE MY WALL!!!! LOVE YOU ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there at one time anti-van mom. But after I rented one then bought one I love it. Candy

    ReplyDelete