Friday, June 3, 2011

38 weeks today

My doc wanted to talk about inducing today. I told her theres no reason to speak about that until I am past 40 weeks. She kinda looked relieved. I told her if we induce then I will lose my shot at having a 12 lb. turkey. The biggest baby she has ever delivered was just over 9 lbs. So with my last baby being 10 has her a lil anxious. I think she gets so many patients that bug her about getting induced early because they are so miserable and tired of being pregnant. I look at it differently. I see keeping them in as long as possible as the 1st act of a mother I can do for them. She said she could strip my membranes. I told her only if I got to smack her first. That hurts!!! lol They are always laughing at me at my doctors office.
I am still a 1, and cervix is way high up. She said I could go anyday now. I said I think I have at least a week. She said, yeah, thats kinda what I was thinking too......LOL  They told me they'd see me in a week, or maybe sooner, and I said, nope. I will see you next week. They just kept laughing.....

Can you say 12 pounder??

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you and Scott.. You look fabulous as always.. I love and miss you like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete