Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Colby!!

Its official. I have a 14 year old son. I would just like to know when did that happen?

Colby is a great kid. Err, almost man. Young man. A boy whos gettin too big. He is such a hard worker, and does very little complaining. He earns everything he gets, and truely appreciates the things he has worked for. The day he was born my whole life changed. I never wanted any other kids. I honestly couldn't see life ever getting any better then it was, with him in it. His little brothers all want to be like him. Travis loves him to pieces. And sometimes, when they don't think anyone is looking, they all get along and enjoy hanging out together. Yesterday I peeked outback, and watched them all play tag together. Colby made sure he ran in slow-mo so Chason could catch him. He does things like that because he is such a good brother.

I am so lucky to have him, and our world is such a better place because of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment