Sunday, May 8, 2011

Moving Sucks!!

Let me just say moving sucks normally, but to do it at 8 months pregnant with a 1, 3, and 4 year old constantly climbing on me, lets just say its a whole new class of suckiness.  And on top of it all I am fighting off this cold the kids so graciously passed onto me, so I am constantly coughing. I am not such a happy girl today, lol. The older kids have been helping a lot, so I am very happy for that. We will do our big move in 5 days, and will be all the way out by next Sunday. I have been taking over carloads of stuff and having the kids carry it in while I tell them what room it goes in. Then, I unpack it right then and bring the empty boxes back to be used again. It has really worked out well, and it has been nice not having the new home full of boxes waiting for me to unpack. Usually when we have moved it has been the whole grab and bag type of moving, so this way has really been nice.

1 comment:

  1. you should be very proud of your kids ! They are so great to help and dont complain

    ReplyDelete