Monday, May 2, 2011

Rude Rude

Why do people think because I am a stay at home mom to a bunch of kids, that I do nothing all day, and I would never ever mind watching 2-3 more, because once you have 7 whats a few more? Why is it complete strangers will ask me about my fertility or birth control? Why do people care? I go into stores and get the rudest comments from people. And they honestly do not think they are being rude. When I announce a pregnancy, I am almost scared to even tell people. I don't get congradulations. I get condolences. Makes me sad to think about when I write in his baby book about peoples reactions to the big news, I think about how  I heard, oh lord another one?? Don't you know what causes that? Your gonna get "fixed" now, right?? Why do people care?? I am not on goverment help, I take care of my kids, they are loved and thriving. None of them have to go without, they all get attention, and I am truely happy I had each and every one.

Why do people care??

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had answers for you. I personally love getting the news of a new baby on the way. I wish I had more, at the very least 1 more :) you are one of the greatest moms I know. You are loving, kind, gentle, tons of fun, and most of all giving. Next time people say something just tell them if they can't say something nice then keep their mouths shut.. I love and miss you more than you will ever know.. Chin up beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that!!!!! I love them and they are all gods gift and we are lucky to have everyone of them

    ReplyDelete