Sunday, April 17, 2011

Names Names Names............

My poor babies. They don't get named till they are at least 2-3 days old, and even then I worry for months that I chose wrong, lol. So what shall this babys name be? The clock is ticking.......He will be here soon.

We like Troy, Trevor, Broden, Boden, Teague, Nathen, and my favorite, Tennesse........which was shot down immediatley by Scott of course. Tennesse would be great. His dad is a truckdriver, and he would grow up with a truck driver name already in place, lol. Couldn't you just hear a call out on the CB radio from Ole' Tennesse Zac comin down the road?

So, I am going against all my beliefs and posting a vote on here.....Please vote for your favorite name out of all the ones I just listed. I hate even talking about names with people because I will finally choose one and then someone will tell me how much they hate that name or how they know some psycho named that. So, if theres one on here you hate, don't tell me. I want to know your favorites. We got 2 months to go before the babys here, so please help!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My 2 favorites out of what u have picked are Teague and Trevor.. U know me, I say it should be a "T" name so Travis isn't left out... I think Teague Kristopher is AWESOME :) or Teague Jacob and call him TJ

    I love and miss you!!! Good luck and remember the name is up to you.. If someone doesn't like it that's ok, it's NOT their baby!!!! You have done a fantastic job with the last 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok heres my vote!!!!!! Tennesse Zac

    ReplyDelete