Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thoughts on life

I have been thinking a lot lately about life. Are we pre-determined to live life a certain way, or is it all the little decisions we make daily that equal up to the forks in the road we sometimes arrive at. What if we hadn't taken that job? Or what if we vacationed somewhere and loved it so much we moved there, or didn't have any families? What would life be like now? I have a hard time imagining anything different then what I have. If I hadn't married Scott, I think I would feel like part of my heart was missing. Or my kids........if I hadn't even had 1 of them, how empty the house would be. Its funny how in a home with 7 and 1/2 kids, how different it can feel when 1 or 2 of them are away having a sleepover.

I really feel like this is exactally how my life is suppossed to be. I have a sense of contentment with it. I don't wonder about what might of been, had I turned a different way at that fork in the road. I am lucky to have people in my life to love and laugh with. Really, what more is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment