Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Haylee!!

My baby girl is 10 today. She loved all her presents and was excited to open all 10 of them up, lol. I wrapped all of them, even her packs of bubble gum so she could have her 10. They all really like that when they get the same amount of presents as the year they are turning. She is asleep right now, with her new mp3 player on one side of her and her pillow pet on the other. I remember when I turned 10. I got roller skates and rode all around the neighborhood. Today Haylee put on her mp3 player and walked outside all around the neighborhood. I see myself in her so much sometimes.

I am so glad she was so happy with her presents and her special day, and for 1 day, she smiled from the time she woke up, till she went to bed. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Haylee!!!!!!!! Watch out before you know it she will be a teenager!!! I remember when you was 10 and she is alot like you!Very caring and such a sweetheart! Thats one of the things I love about grandkids brings back memorys!!!!

    ReplyDelete