Friday, March 23, 2012

Broken arm!

Well today I got a call from my kids school. Usually when they call I wince as I wait to hear all about Caden's latest adventures, but today it was about Haylee. She got hurt during the principals party while jumping in the bounce house. When I got there they had her wrist wrapped and on ice. I took her to the doctors for an x-ray just to be on the safe side, and sure enough, it is broken!


She had never broken anything, so she was very shook up about it. But I managed to get her to smile through the pain.




She couldn't believe I would take pictures of her, lol.


We go back in a few days after the swelling has gone down to get the cast on.

Not a very fun day for Hay!

1 comment:

  1. hope you get better soon HayLee remember some things are nice when you have broken arm like no chores lol hmmmm hard to do dishes lol love you

    ReplyDelete