Saturday, March 3, 2012

Doctor Appointments

Chason and Troy finally had their doctor appointment. After re scheduling twice because they were sick, I was glad to get it over with. I brought the 4 youngest with me, and Scott had just got back from New Mexico so he came along as well. It did him a lot of good to see what its like for me whenever I go out anywhere with the little boys. They were running all around the room, pulling books away from each other, 1 screaming they had to go potty.....pretty much a normal day for me. Lets just say I got a lot of I love yous and thank yous from Scott that day, lol.

Troy went first and was weighed and measured from head to toe. He is in the 90% of his height, and 50% of his weight but its the 18 month check up that will give us a clue of what he'll be like as a adult. They tag teamed him on his shots, and my poor little baby didn't like it one bit.



Chason is all boy and kept making Dr. Fennel crack up with every few minutes. He is very healthy and all caught up on his immunizations now. He is such a strong kid. They gave him his shots and he looked down and said ow.



That's it. No tears at all.

Not really a fun day, but glad to be done with it.

1 comment:

  1. i am so proud of you and scott you are both such good parents!!!!!! i dont know how you do all you do!!!! i love you susie and i really am so proud of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete