Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday!

Woohoo! Its Friday and my kids will be out of school for the next week. Spring break will give them a taste of summer vacation, so I am sure everyone will be very hyper.....oh goodie.

I have done 17 loads of laundry so far this week. Thank god its the year 2012 and not 1812. I couldn't imagine how women did everyday life back then. Whenever I think about my laundry mountain I remind myself how nice technology is and how much rougher it could be. Nothing like beating your clothes on a rock or using a scrub board to keep ya humble. I love to look at pictures of people from 100 years ago. How strong they were. How those who came before them survived. It's truly amazing, and I am so thankful for them. When I think of my mom, my grandma, their grandmas and so on....I am in awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment