Thursday, March 3, 2011

little monkeys

Sometimes I can hear the circus music being played in the background whenever my boys come running out of their room. I picture hoola hoops and streamers. And then sometimes it gets quiet when they sit and decide to build towers with their blocks. Or they snuggle on my lap and listen to a story. Right now its been a snake one that I have been reading over and over......and over......they are so quiet and really listen to the words. Its times like that I really love. 

Our t.v. broke today. Its about 20 years old, so I guess we got a good run out of it. Oh joy, just what I have been hoping for.....something else to spend money on.

Look what my mom made for all my little boys. How cute is that? My mom is awesome. She is always puting everyone else first. I wish she'd do something nice just for her. She sure deserves it. Maybe I wil lhave to do something about that...................

1 comment:

  1. Oh Susie I love the pic Travis looks so cute in his hat! You are so nice, I loved making the hats ! I am so happy they all fit everyone. I am excited to see pic of all the boys with their hats on! I love you!

    ReplyDelete