Saturday, March 19, 2011

turkey for me, turkey for you

I love to eat the turkey in a big brown shoe.......

Ok yall know I love Adam Sandler, lol. I made a big ole' turkey dinner tonight, and of course had the thanksgiving day song in head the whole time.

Gobble gobble gee and gobble gobble giggle......I wish turkey only cost a nickle.

It was so good! Travis ate and ate and ate. Shelby tried to be the first to eat and ended up spilling her orange juice right into the turkey serving plate. Anyone ever had orange flavored turkey? Not too bad, lol. I rinsed it best as I could, but a lot of the white meat was tinted orange. We didn't care. My kids will eat anything.

Scott had Colby out in the garage helping him work on his truck. Colby looked so proud just to get his hands dirty. They had some good bonding time, and I am thankful for that. So Scott got his truck running, Colby got some knowledge, and they both got to see each other in a new light.

1 comment:

  1. oh my heck you make me smile!!!!! I bet orange turkey is deeeeelouish lololol. Colby is learning some good what i call growing knowledge!!!!!! love it and love you all!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete