Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sick boys= tired mom

I am so tired of these sicky bugs making my kids miserable. My youngest 4 kids all have had fevers, runny noses, and vomiting. Caden is doing lots better now, and if it lasts as long as he has had it, then by tomorrow we should be seeing the light at the end. Cavin is feeling a little better today, and Chason and Trav are miserable still. And when they are miserable only mom will do, lol. But at least Travis slept last night. He really needed it. The night before he was up at 1 a.m, then fell back asleep at 1:45, then up again at 3 a.m., and finally went back to sleep at 5. But then Chason came in at 6 and woke him up, so they were both tired and sick all day long. And I was just tired, lol......but they are my kids and they needed me.

1 comment:

  1. you are such a good mom i am proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete