Wednesday, March 16, 2011

sicky bugs are here

Today was a rough day. Chase climbed in bed with me around 5:00 am, snuggled up, and quickly fell asleep. At 7:00 I got up to start the day and started waking up the kids for school. When I went into the boys room, the smell hit me first, and I suddenly knew what had wakened Chase. Can you say ewwwwww? LOL He had puked everywhere in his bed, and the poor little guy was too tired to tell me so he just got in bed with me. When I was cleaning up the second round of yuckies on my living room rug, I got a call from Colbys school and had to go pick him up because it started hitting him as well.  Then the fevers started.

Scott had it first, and then Haylee, now myself and 2 more kids are not feeling well. I just hope Travis escapes it. I guess I will find out soon......

1 comment: