Friday, February 10, 2012

blankets and boogies oh joy

I went to Walmart today to get a new comforter for the boys bed. They had them on sale and I had been meaning to get another Cars one so they would match, so off I went. I picked the boys up from preschool and found Chason in a bad mood. He wouldn't walk, didn't want to get in the car.....just stood there with his arms folded. The teacher said he had been very ornery and hit a teacher in her head so he had to go in time out.

And so it begins......

Anyways, in the car on the way home I explained to him he cannot hit anyone, let alone teachers, and he said sorry mama, I won't hit no more. I said that's great and guess what? I bought you a new blanket for your bed! Does that make you happy? He said....


No. That will never make me happy.


That kids a tough act I tell ya. So he start telling me over and over, roll the window down roll the window down! I say, no the wind will get in Travys face and he'll get mad.

Roll the window down roll the window down!

Chason no, it's too windy.

WINDOW DOWN! WINDOW DOWN!

I glance over my shoulder at him and he's holding a small pebble in his fingers.

Ok Chason, I will roll it down. So he sticks his hand out the window as hes chanting, windows down! Windows down!

Ok I am rolling it up now, Travis is waking up from the wind on his face.

He says, wait its still on my fingers mama.

The pebble? I look at him and he says, no.....

My booger.

OH

Good

Lord....



So the next time you are driving and see some dirt on your windshield, be warned......it may be a boogie.


No comments:

Post a Comment