Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fun Friday Night

I wasn't able to post yesterday about Friday night, so hear it goes....

I had a very hard day on Friday and needed some down time desperately, so after I had all the little kids in bed I decided to sneak out to a late movie. I told Scott to text me if anyone woke up, and brought Colby and Shelby along with me. This is something I haven't been able to do since I had Troy, but he's finally getting old enough that he's sleeping most of the night, so Colb and Shelb were excited to be able to go out with me again.

We saw "The Grey" and had tons of fun. Its a movie about a plane crash and the survivors trying to outwit wolves who are hunting them. If you hate movies that end in the middle of a scene, don't go see it, lol.

On the way home we noticed it was almost midnight, and since Shelby and I are Twilight fans, we knew Breaking Dawn was about to be released on DVD. So off to Walmart we went. There was a huge line, but thankfully it moved very quickly.



We got our copy





And had lots of fun laughing and being silly in Walmart with all the Twilight fanatics. Colby took the pictures I think because he didn't want proof I dragged him along with us, lol.

By 1:20 a.m., I was in bed. At 5:00 a.m., Troy decided to wake up so I fixed him his bottle and fed him while still half asleep. He went right back to sleep when he was finished and so did I, lol. At 7:00 a.m. Travis started banging on the bedroom door and I knew it was time to start my day.

The night was worth it. I enjoyed hanging out with my oldest kids, and I figure I'll sleep when I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment