Saturday, February 18, 2012

Travis's 1st haircut

I always put off the first haircut. They just instantly look big. I knew it was time and finally took Travy to get his hair cut.


He was getting major bed head in the mornings and it was knotting up. So I held him on my lap and told the girl to get out her clippers. No way was I gonna make her attempt using scissors on a crying wiggling 2 year old. At first he was not happy.


But soon he settled down and rested his head on my chest. I promised him a balloon when he was all done, so that really helped. When she finished with him I turned him around and took a good look at him. Then it was me who was crying. My baby didn't look like a baby anymore.



I saved a lock of his hair for his baby box.

Yet another bitter-sweet day for me.

3 comments:

  1. oh i cant believe is he is old enough for a haircut! he looks so cute!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Susie! He is adorable! Where do you take your boys for haircuts? Max is in need of one and I alwaysssss mess them up in one way or another! Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thx! I take mine to Smart Style or to Vickies.

      Delete