Friday, February 17, 2012

Colby

Colby had his very first job interview today. He applied for a landscaping job at our local amusement park. He was so nervous! He wanted to make sure he didn't say or do anything wrong. He made sure he didn't fidget, and he didn't say umm umm when asked questions, lol. Personally, I think he did great and they'd be stupid not to hire him, but I am a little biased.

We have to wait to hear if they want to hire him or not, but hopefully they will be quick about it.

I can't believe how much older he is getting. He is turning into a man right before my eyes. Some days I could kill him, but most days he makes me more proud then I ever could of imagined.

1 comment:

  1. he is such a good kid and yes turning into such a good young man we are very proud of him

    ReplyDelete