Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl and Feeling Better

Well its Super bowl Sunday and the Giants won.

ehh.

Colby of course watched it at full attention, but me....not so much.
My favorite part was the half time show with Madonna. I wasn't really into the game because the Bears were not playing lol. The little kids played most of the day, and Chason is finally looking and acting like the little boy we know and love.



He has been sick and not feeling well for the past week. Caden is showing the beginning signs of this nasty bug so I am keeping him home from school tomorrow. When you have a lot of kids, a sickness is one of the worst things that can happen to your family. I am really behind on laundry because of all the extra bedding I have had to wash from Chason getting sick, but hopefully tomorrow I can make a bigger dent in the laundry mountain then I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment