Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

This is what I woke up to


My hubby loves me..........

I took the boys to preschool today and they made the cutest valentine boxes.



Delivery trucks, lol. They were so excited to show me when I picked them up. Cavin was mad because a girl dared to give him a princess valentine with a princess pencil in it, lol. He kept saying I not a girl!!

I went to my moms after school to pick up a blanket she made for Shelby. It turned out so nice! She worked really hard on it, and it shows. We also got some valentines for the kids from grandma T. She always thinks of them, it great!

When we got home the girls went down to their room and found their valentine presents from me. No matter the age every girl deserves something special on Valentines day.




It doesn't have to be anything big, just something to know they are special.

And let me just say.....my girls are pretty special.

No comments:

Post a Comment