Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Caden Caden Caden

Today Caden had a friend over to play after school. It's kinda a big deal for him because he has never had one over before, always the older kids. So I pick them up from school, and on the way home Haylee announces it's too cold to walk the dogs today. Caden looks at his friend Andrew and says, "she walks the dogs every day, ya know.....to lose weight".

Haylees eyes about popped outta her head, Shelby and myself tried extremely hard not to bust out laughing while I changed the subject as quickly as possible. So we pull into the garage and I tell them to go ahead and go in the house without me because dad and Colby are in there and to let dad know I was going to go to the gas station to get a cherry coke. Caden looks at Andrew and says, you gotta watch out for my dad and Colby. They fart a lot.

OMG!!!! Hopefully, Andrew isn't scared off or scarred by us.......

No comments:

Post a Comment