Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Cavin!!!

Cavin is 5 years old today! When did that happen? It doesn't feel possible for him to be 5 already.

He is my 5th baby. I had him at almost 40 weeks pregnant. It was the longest I had ever been pregnant. He was so warm and cozy he just didn't want to leave. I was so excited to have him. He had a hard time breathing and a small infection when he was born , so they put him on a vent.


He was on it for only 6 hours and in the NICU for 2 days. They even let him go home with me, 2 days later.


Cavin loves attention, and can be very quiet at times.


His buddy is Chason, and they do everything together.


He is a big time mamas boy. He always sticks close to me. Once you have won his trust, you will have a friend for life.


He loves spaghetti. He likes to watch cartoons and is currently loving the Smurfs. He is really into building things with Lego's or blocks.



Happy Birthday Cavin! I love you!

1 comment: