Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Weekend Is Here!

Woooohooooo! It has been one of those crazy weeks and I am so glad its Saturday. When the baby woke up this morning I fed him and got to lay right back down in bed. I haven't been able to catch up on my sleep so it really helped.

Here's a rundown on the kiddos-

Colby is happy because he only has 1 day left of having to wear the boot on his foot. Hopefully, it did its job and his foot was allowed to heal properly. You just never know with Colby......

Shelby has been getting everything together for the science fair. She has been scrambling to get everything together and documented so she can get it turned in.

Haylee and her boyfriend broke up this week. Oh woe is the life of a 10 year old. Now when they play freeze tag together it'll be so as friends. Just like it was before. LOL

Caden. (sigh) Caden. He had a trying week, shocker I know.......seems he had a rough day and a boy was being mean to him so he decided to stand on his chair and announce to the whole class he could spell. He can spell lots of words but this 1 word in particular was the one he decided fit best for his situation. It's a 4 letter word and starts with "f". Can you guess what it was? He told his teacher that I allow him to say it as long as he spells it. Awesome. So I am expecting my mother of the year award soon. Next week I get to meet with the principal. Good times.......

Cavin had his 5th birthday and got to go to Chuckie cheese. He spent his Birthday money on transformers and new jammies. We brought home about half of the Cars 2 cake and the next day when I went Christmas shopping with my mom Travis decided to help himself to the cake.


It's a Travisty!!! Scott did a superb job of keeping an eye on him huh? LOL

Chason turned 4 and had his party with Cavin at Chuckie Cheese. He bought almost the exact same transformers as Cavin. He wanted Bumblebee while Cavin want Optimusprime and the other 2 they each picked out are the same ones. Oh well, at least there's no fighting over them. Well, no I can't say that with Caden in the equation as well.

Travis has been using sentences lately. It's so neat to see him changing from baby to toddler. Kinda bitter-sweet. Yesterday was my sister Jamie's Birthday, so naturally I had to call her and sing to her as loud and obnoxious as possible, and Travis looked up at me and said, "noying mommy". That's annoying mommy? Really? LOL they learn young not to hold back around here I guess......

Troy has been going through a growth spurt. He is eating constantly, and wants his baby cereal everyday now. He giggles and squeals just from the threat of a zobber on his cheek. His little hands are so ticklish. When I clean his hands with a washcloth he gives the biggest belly laugh. He is so fun!

Today I am hoping to find the floor in my laundry room. I am on load 3 and its 11:00 a.m., I want to get at least 4 more loads done today. Hopefully I won't have to sacrifice any socks to the laundry gods.......

No comments:

Post a Comment