Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Shopping

I know I waited waaaay too long this year. The mall was crazy, and dragging along the boys was so much fun that I just get giddy when I think about it. I am starting to understand those parents who put leashes on their kids.

The boys had to be good so they could get a reward. At this point, it was not gonna happen.


Bath and Body Works had so many people in it that I parked the double stroller and Scott with the boys on the dad bench. After their 5th lap running around it, Scott made them sit still on the bench. Travis just gave up and slept.

We grabbed some lunch and after the 10th time asking, I let the boys ride the musical horses.







This was a dollar well spent! It put smiles on their faces made them happy.

I got almost everything I needed at the mall, but had to go back the next day to return some boots for a bigger size, and to pick up Colby's gift. This time the boys got to ride the mall train.





I am thinking about when I have to go back about just putting all my kids on it and paying the conductor enough tickets to just do loops around the mall for a couple hours. Maybe that's a little extreme.

Nah........................

No comments:

Post a Comment