Friday, December 16, 2011

D.A.R.E. Graduation

Shelby graduated from the Dare program at school. Scott and I went with the 4 youngest kiddos in tow.


I know its a little blurry, I took it with my phone as she was walking.

Here's one of Shelby, who went red when I shouted here name when they handed her the certificate.


The boys tried their best to sit still.....





but sometimes it's just too hard. There were a few tipped over chairs....and Chason kept bangin on the seat in front of us. But it's kinda that guy who was sitting there's own fault. If you see a bunch of empty seats and 1 group with 4 little boy, why on earth would you pick there to plop down? But we all had fun and it turned out good.

Here she is with one of her best friends....



And her teacher....


And a group one of all the girls with officer Trescott.....


1 comment: