Sunday, December 18, 2011

Saturday

Yesterday we went to a Christmas dinner at my in laws house. The baby slept most of the time, but when he woke up Scott's brother Randy took one look at him and told him how much he liked his haircut.  


 

As you can see Troy wasn't too agreeable. LOL

Scott had to work and wasn't able to make the dinner, so I made sure to bring him home some dinner. Since he had my car my dad had to make 2 trips took get us to the dinner, but he never complained.
When I got home Scott had just arrived, and after a quick hello goodbye I was off again to make a trip to Old Navy. They had "Jingle Jammie's" on sale and me being the savvy saver mother of 8 (Yeah right), I just had to go snag a few pairs for Christmas.

As much as we have enjoyed having 1 car for almost a year now, we are finally ready to get Scott's truck back on the road tomorrow. Instead of making the kids take turns on who gets to come and who gets to stay, we now will take 2 vehicles when we all go somewhere together. Hopefully next year at this time we will have a vehicle big enough for all of us.

 I pray it don't say Bluebird on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment