Monday, January 30, 2012

blah Monday

Its Monday morning and Scott is back to work after taking off a couple days to spend time with us as a family. We took the kids out to dinner and to a movie. I only got asked twice how many kids we have, and was told they'd go crazy if they had that many. That's as it should be, but I admit it's those crazy moments that brought most of our kids, lol. Scott got my dryer fixed last night, so today has been spent with me catching up on as much laundry as possible. I am not too far behind, as I made a quick trip to the laundry mat yesterday and got 4 loads done. I am now starting a dryer fund in preparation for when my dryer goes out again. I am hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst.

Tomorrow is Chason's and Troy's doctor appointments. It ought to be event full.

Break time is over, gotta go vacuum now......

No comments:

Post a Comment