Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Travis!!

He's 2! He's 2! No longer classified as a baby. EEEEEEK! But I don't think I can actually say that out loud. I am just not ready to go there yet.

Here he is at about 1 month old




And at 6 months old.....




I remember that day. We was waiting in the truck for Scott to get done unloading his truck, so I fed him in his car seat, and he fell asleep. I kinda sat there debating to wipe his face down, or let him snooze.

My rule of never waking a sleeping baby unless absolutely necessary won that match.


With that lil face, he wins most of the time around here.

I have been telling him Happy Birthday Travis, all day long. He just looks at me and tells me Happy Birthday right back.

But when he saw the cake,


He knew something was up...........                                                                                                               



He smiled and clapped with us when we sang Happy Birthday to him........



And then was really happy when he got the first piece!



Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you!!!!!








1 comment:

  1. Travis Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!! hE IS SO CUTE AND I JUST LOVE THE WAY HIS EYES TWINKLE !!!!! WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete