Friday, January 20, 2012

Creeper

I had to make sure I blogged about my lil Chason today. I was in a hurry this morning, and grabbed all the boys clothes and brought them downstairs with me so I could get them all dressed. As I was helping Cavin get on his shoes, I told Chason to get off his jammas and come downstairs so I could get him dressed. He hollers, "okay mom!" and the next thing I know hes bouncing down the stairs butt naked. I said, Chason! Where's your under ware? He says you told me to get undressed mom. OK fair enough, I did.....course I didn't mean completely, but OK. So I tell him run upstairs and get some under ware, and he does and brings them downstairs still completely free styling. I tell him hurry Chason, get over here before someone sees your bum-bum. And just then Haylee walks in and tells him, I see your bum-bum! I see your bum-bum! He looks right at her with his eye brow cocked and says....

Creeper.

Haylee stood there and said, did he just call me a creeper? LOL

Sure did Hay, HAHAHAHA!


On a side note.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!!

1 comment: