Monday, January 9, 2012

feeling better.....

Today I was able to crawl out of bed. I got 5 loads of laundry done and my kitchen floor mopped. It took me a long time because I feel so tired and my muscles hurt, but it had to be done. Poor Travis missed me and was happy to see me out of bed, so he clung to me most of the day.

My 2 oldest kids made me so proud. They took care of the younger kids all day yesterday. Shelby fixed dinner for them and even read to me while I was sick in bed. Colby kept the little kids from killing each other, and made sure I got my meds.

I am so thankful I got some help! It was a miserable day, but it was great to know I could count on them!

1 comment:

  1. i wish so bad i could have helped you susie!!!!! i hate that i cant be there to help when you are sick i love you

    ReplyDelete