Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday

I got quite a bit done today. Washed and put away (yay!) 6 loads of laundry, and I even have a 7th and 8th load going right now in the washer and dryer. I cleaned my kitchen twice, my bedroom once, and made sure all the kids got their chores done as well.

I fixed spaghetti for dinner, and as usual it was a hit!


Travis ate all his cheese bread, and mine as well, but hey that is just what happens if you sit next to him. Your food is fair game.



Cavin ate everything on his plate, and got a full belly. Shelby had been asking for spaghetti for dinner for a couple weeks, so she was happy she got her request.



Caden had fun trying to make Haylee and everyone else at the table laugh.......



And Chason really gets into his food......literally......

The little boys all lose their shirts when anything that stains comes out on the table.

And lil Troy just sat there like.....hey.......


I got jipped.....where's my s'getti?

1 comment: