Tuesday, January 24, 2012

maybe if I walk sideways......

Have you ever had a day where you wish you could just crawl back in bed?

You wake up, get ready for the day, and take the kids to school. You talk to a few teachers, go to the bank and chat with the teller, get gas and make a quick stop into the dentist office to pay off a bill. All the while you are feeling very sluggish, but you know mom's don't quit, mom's don't get a day off. You throw in a load of laundry, and fold and put away a load as well. The clothes are still kinda damp, but it's not that big of a deal, and as you happen to pass a mirror you notice somethings off. You literally back up, and stare into the mirror, when you realize you spent the entire morning with make up on half of your face. That's why the teller at the bank never broke eye contact. Only me I swear.....

The next part of the day involves sweet talking to a dryer, who hates you for the fact that it does enough laundry for 3 families. Next it goes on strike and kills the heating element. The same heating element that was replaced 6 months ago.

Awesome.

Guess where I get to go now?



Yes my friends, its a place where dreams and wishes come true. A place where you can dry 8 loads of laundry in less then an hour.

The Laundry mat.

Woo

Hoo

I hope I can find a place that has a heating element in stock, because if I have to go back to every other day laundry mat trips, imma go cray-zy!

1 comment:

  1. oh i remember days like that lol one day i went to work with 1 red shoe and 1 black shoe lol love ya susie

    ReplyDelete