Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Caden, Caden, Caden

Well, its been a crazy past few days, but what else is new, right? I have been getting calls from Cadens teacher at school, and have been trying to get him to behave at school, but it's Caden so it doesn't usually stick. The last call I got was his teacher calling from his classroom to let me know he decided to stay out 25 minutes extra after recess had ended. They paged him several times over the school intercom, and his sisters were cracking up in their classrooms to hear their brothers name over and over. They found him and 1 other boy digging for worms back by a bunch of trees. They just didn't notice they were the only ones out there. So, I have been visiting his classroom and sitting next to him to make sure he's doing as he's told.

Today is parent teacher conferences, and I am sure I'll get an ear full.

No comments:

Post a Comment