Thursday, October 20, 2011

Computer is working!!!

I am so happy to get my computer back. I really enjoy blogging, and I have missed being able to do it regularly. So, here's a run down of whats going on with the family.

Scott is away working and is learning new ways of doing the same job he's been doing for years and years. He is loving his new job, and we can't wait for him to come back home. Colby's football team made the playoffs. He hurt his foot so Scott's new job having insurance for us is a blessing. Shelby is doing great in school, and is thinking of trying out for cheerleader in Jr. High. Haylee had an awesome week last week. She finally talked to some girls and made some new friends. Caden...well....he's Caden and his teacher has called me 3 times this past week. I don't really want to get into it, but we'll just say his bathroom habits upset some students along with his teacher. Oye. That kid has given me a run for my money. It's a good thing I love him so much. Cavin likes his preschool, and still struggles with his "S" es. He also cannot pronounce his Cs. So, it looks like he will be my 3rd kid in speech therapy at school next year. Chason loves preschool, and all the teachers love him. He's very outgoing and giggles at everything. Travis said Hay-yee yesterday for the first time. It made Haylee just beam. And my little Troy-boy has figured out he has hands. He stares at them and is always trying to grab a hold of things. He flips over on his belly and get's so mad because he can't figure out how to flip back. Poor little turtle.....

No comments:

Post a Comment