Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wrestling Day 1

Today was Caden's first day of wrestling. If I ever need to laugh, I am going to remember today. For some reason Caden thinks a somersault is stopping midway and doing a headstand before he just falls flat. He had tons of fun, and that's what I wanted. A woman next to me asked me about my family, and told me I looked way to young to have a 14 year old. God bless her. She asked how old the baby was, and if I had any other kids. So I said 4 months and 8 total. The look on peoples faces is priceless when they hear that number 8. She asked advice on going from 3 kids to 4, and if its hard or not. I told her if you can handle handle 3, you can handle 10. Its not like you get dropped with all of them at once, you adjust with each baby that comes along. She said I gave her hope, lol. She was really nice though, and I enjoyed chatting with her.

The boys are super excited because Grandpa Dennis came over this morning and put together their new bunk bed. I had to keep chasing them out of the room so he could keep track of all the parts.


Grandpa's are awesome!


My mom made some new hats, so my kids reaped the benefit's.


how stinkin cute is that?



My mother the hat maker. Gotta love her.......

2 comments:

  1. Susie, I love your blog and love seeing your updates! LOVE Grandma's hat designs, the monster one is totally cute :0 And Max loves his sock monkey, too! Hope everything's well! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thx girlie! I hear you have some exciting news! Tell Max congrats!! Oh yeah, congrats to you 2 as well.....LOL

    ReplyDelete