Thursday, October 27, 2011

on and on I go

Cavin and Chasons Halloween part at school was a big hit with them. They decorated treat bags and went trick or treating to the childcare classes.





They were so excited to see their teacher, Miss Mandy, all dressed up too.



Cavin wasn't happy with the sun in his eyes. He took his costume off as soon possible. But not Chason. His doctor appointment was right after preschool, and he wore his costume there too.

The nurses thought he was so cute. I'd have to agree. They were all very interested in the movie playing, Toy Story, and was not happy to hear it was our turn when we were called. As we walked back to the rooms, we passed a woman coming out and she was counting her kids and mumbling....wait.....who am I missing? I laughed and said you sound like me. She said while laughing, well I have 7 of em' to keep track of. I told her of no wonder we sound alike, I have 8. Bonding in the hallway......oh lord watch out.
So we get back in the room and I am a little nervous for Chason as they pull out this wire cutter looking tool. He sat on my lap and they cut the staples one by one and pulled them out. He didn't shed 1 single tear. He told them, ouch, that hurts me. That kid is tougher then nails I tell ya.....



After his appt. we hurried home so I could get everyone ready for Colby's football game. I made sure everyone used the bathroom, grabbed the diaper bag, and went straight to the kids school. I tried to leave quickly, but I had to listen to the drama that had occurred the day before. Seems some guy decided to block the intersection the in parking lot, and refused to move his car. He screamed at one of the nicest teachers in the whole school, Mrs. Nickle, and the cops showed up. School was over, so this happened in front of all the children coming out. This is crazy people!

So we finally arrive at his game, and I end up having to park the furthest away possible. I load the babies up in the double stroller, grab my bags, make sure everyones got hoodies on, and start walking. When I finally make it to the field its now 3rd quarter. As soon as I spot Colby I see one of the girls holding her nose and looking disgusted. I immediately knew that was her discreet way of letting me know one of the boys has had an "accident".

Awesome.

I haven't needed the emergency bag in a long time because both of the boys have been potty trained for quite a while, so of course its back in the car. I turn my train around and we head back to the car. By the time I get back from my joyous time there is now 3 minutes left in the game. Score was 14 to 0, with us losing. When there was about 30 seconds left on the clock, we did get a touchdown, but right after so did the opposing team, lol. They got their extra 2 points as well and the game ended 22-6. He gave his all the whole season, and never backed down.



The season is now over and wrestling is on the horizon. Yay. I think........

I picked up my little cousin who's been asking to spend the night then took Caden to wrestling practice. We was 30 minutes late! I hate being late! Its been a hectic day, so at least he made it. I did get to chat with my sister Kim, and that was nice being able to catch up with her. By the time I got home there was no way I was gonna cook, so it was sandwiches for everyone. And now, baby Troy is letting me know its past his bedtime routine, so off I go............

No comments:

Post a Comment