Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Smunday

Colby spent Friday night at his cousin Carsons house, so Saturday Carson slept over here. Carson is such a funny kid. He looooves hanging out with Colby and his little cousins. And since we seems to have lots of little kids just hanging around here, it seems to make him happy, lol. They decided to do a little prank calling last night as well. (Sorry Grandma, and please ignore the peanut butter instructions) Here they are x-boxin
Oh and lookie lookie! Colby got an actual haircut! I guess last week when I held him down and tortured him he didn't want such long hair anymore.


So now, he looks like this



Shelby is busy making dough in the kitchen for a school project. She keeps telling me I am smart, lol. I am sad to say I do not own a rolling pin, so she asked how can she flatten out the dough? I told her to use a cup. She says I am so smart, lol. She said but it sticks to the glass. I told her to put a lil flour on the glass. 10 seconds later she tells me, see....you are so smart! LOL I love that.........



She did great!

No comments:

Post a Comment