Monday, October 24, 2011

uhhhh busy much?

I haven't been home for most of the day. Shocker I know, but you ever had 1 errand that turned into 10? Well, maybe not 10 for most people, but 10 for me in 1 day is not that unusual. Forgotten cleats and hoodies (trip to two different schools), stop at the ATM, go to the grocery store, pick up the grandmas, buy a new bunk bed-chase your kids around the entire store, drop off the grandmas, go back to the 1st school you went to because your kids lunch account is now empty, grab some lunch, vacuum out the car because you let your kids eat in it while on the go, oh yeah....I also had to get some gas. By the time I got home I had 24 minutes before I had to leave to pick up the kids from school. So I put the dogs out back and got right back in the car. I wasn't about to get all the boys out of their car seats just to strap em' all back in 10 minutes later. So I get home and change the babies, fold a load of laundry, then make dinner. My boys lay back and chill on the couch watching The Backyardigans.


Ah to be young and carefree.......LOL

I was literally on my hands and knees scrubbing my kitchen floor when my oldest son walks in and asks me why I haven't washed his jacket yet. The one he wore to school today. He's been back from football practice for about 30 minutes. Ya know, since I haven't been doing anything, I should of miraculously washed it already. I start hearing this song in my head. Cinderelly Cinderelly......do the dishes do the moppin, they always keep her hoppin......oye


Maybe I'll just join Travis and have a cookie.



Nah, I guess I'll grab a rag and wipe off the walls he just decorated.

1 comment:

  1. oh i remember those days lol !!!!!!!!!! love ya susie!!!!

    ReplyDelete