Sunday, October 16, 2011

update

I still have no working computer at home, so here I am, sneaking a few minutes on my moms computer at her house. Scott is with me and we managed to get away with only the baby. Feels kinda weird, lol. Its like when I go grocery shopping and the boys (Cavin and Chason) are in pre-school. I am constantly freaking out because I can't find them only to realize they didn't come with me. We had a great day today. We took the kids out and everyone had a awesome day. First, we invaded the Pizza Hut. Those 2 workers and the small family that was there looked completely shell-shocked after about 5 minutes with us.
Here's a pic I took from there.

After that, we headed out to surprise the kids with a movie. We had some time to kill, so we drove around Ogden and showed the kids some really old homes that were considered mansions back in their day. Then we saw the cemetery, and couldn't resist going in. We found lots of headstones from the 1800s, and one that really stood out. It was Lorin Farr, and he was buried with his 6 wives, 2 of whom died in the same year. Polygamy was the norm here in Utah back then. Scott always says he'd die if there were more then 1 of me. We left there and went straight to the movies. It was a discount movie theater, so for only 27 bucks, all 10 of us went to see Cars 2. The little boys loved it, the baby slept the whole time, and the bigger kids didn't even mind too much that I was throwing popcorn at them. (they blamed Scott hee hee)
Out in the lobby they had some riding machines for kids, but of course Shelby wanted a turn right along with the lil boys.

She cracks me up.

On the way out Travis hitched a ride on Scott's neck

Everyone had so much fun. It was one of those rare days when we could all go out together and just enjoy being a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment