Monday, November 21, 2011

Breaking Dawn

Guess what the girls and I did today??



That's right.........we finally got to go see Breaking Dawn, part 1.



And now we have to wait and wait, and wait some more, till part 2 comes out.

It was so much fun! I love the fact that my daughters are fun to hang out with. We can joke and spend time together without them strangling each other. A boy asked Haylee today if she'd be his girlfriend. She said yes, and it totally pissed Shelby off. She does not like the fact that Haylee got asked out first. Oh and I need to make clear, to "go out" in 5th and 6th grade terms, means they stare at each other when they see each other, and occasionally talk. It usually lasts 1-3 days. Anyways, Shelby thinks its dumb to "go out" in Elementary (which I totally agree lol) but still wants boys to ask her out so she can tell them no. Oye

After the movie we visited Grandma Great.



 We even brought her some popcorn (too bad for you mom) and was able to relax and enjoy her company. After many, many, m  a  n  y grandpa jokes, I figure the life circle is complete, and now my daughters can go forth and spread joy to so many others.......

What do call a cow with no legs?
Ground beef.

What do you call a dog with no legs?
Nothing----he won't come anyways.....

Actually, that one cracks me up.

My dad is one of a kind, and I hope he stays that way. In his own dorky way, he is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment