Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Duggars are pregnant again!

They just announced on the Today Show Michelle is 3 1/2 months pregnant with baby #20.
One of the questions they were asked was how can you afford so many kids, and I loved how the answered. They said they made a commitment to never go into debt, buy used and save the difference, and the government should learn from that, LOL.

Sooo true!

I get asked so often how we can afford to feed all these kiddos, and I tell them its all about choices. Do we choose to blow all our money on frivolous things, or do we plan ahead. I am a planner. No matter whats going on in life, I always have a plan B. With kids, no matter how many you have, you have to have a back up plan. My kids don't have the latest and greatest new electronics, but what they do have they truly appreciate. They don't all have their own bedrooms and fancy clothes, but they have each other. They learn the fine art of give and take on a daily basis. And to me, that's priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment