Monday, November 7, 2011

Shopping!!

Ya'll ever been shopping with 8 kids? I highly recommend it. Gives the people who shop there someone to laugh at, err I mean it makes people around you happy. Or mad. Really mad sometimes depending on their levels of tolerance.


You may notice I am missing 2 in the picture. That's because they are hiding in the electronic selection of Sam's Club.



When I go shopping with only 3 or 4 kids I usually push a cart and pull one behind me. But when the older kids come with me I get some help with carts and can actually get 3 carts full of groceries. It's nice when that happens because then I don't have to go back for 2 weeks, unless my 6 gallons of milk get used up too soon.

It'd be a lot easier if we just bought a cow but with my luck it'd have a nervous breakdown.........

No comments:

Post a Comment