Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Brothers

Brothers are great for lots of things. Like when you need a boost......


Or someone to hang out with


Or share a laugh......


A protector....


And a friend......



I can't believe I have 6 boys. And they are all so different. So many personalities all going on at the same time. I am so lucky to have these amazing boys.

Today I waited in the parking lot of Colby's school while he was getting his football pictures taken. A SUV pulled into the spot directly in front of me and we couldn't help but notice the giant horse, err I mean dog in the back of this car. It was a Great Dane. HUGE!!!! Well, Cavin couldn't stop staring at it, and I asked him if he liked the big dog. He said "No"!!! I asked why and he said, "Cause it wants to eat me". "I'm a snack". 



Everyday they make me smile, and I love it.

4 comments:

  1. I love my grandsons!!!! Yes they are all very different but a little part of them the same! They make me smile and I feel very lucky to be their g-ma!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephews are so freakin cute! I love each and every one of them so much! Love Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie, you might not remember me but I knew you when you were little.You were a little star at Carol's Kitchen telling jokes & had everyone laughing. My husband John washed dishes at your Mom's restaurant & Kim & my third daughter, Julie Adams were best friends when they were little. I have really missed your family through the years especially your wonderful Mom. We moved to CO when Julie was 16, I had 3 daughters then Michelle, Lorrie & Julie. Later, when I was 40 John & had a daughter, Kelsey. Kim had mentioned on Facebook your blog. I sat here early this morning & read it all. I enjoyed it so much & I am so impressed with you as a mother. Keep up the great work as you raise these darling kids. You have a wonderful world at your house! Take care & hang on to your great sense of humor...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww I do remember you! Kim and Julie were best friends and were always together. My mom is doing good. Shes a crazy hat maker and totally loves it, lol. I am so happy you checked out my blog. I love blogging and my kids always give me interesting things to write about.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete