Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

My dad just celebrated his 66th birthday. The kids were all excited to pick out presents for him. Since my dad is so one-of-a-kind, he got very unusual presents.

The first......




His favorite drink! Colby made sure he got grandpa a mountain dew. The next present cracks me up. Shelby had been talking about getting it for quite a while, because she knows how much he likes it on EVERYTHING.





Seriously.....he got a big ass bottle of ketchup for his birthday. And what about his favorite treat? We couldn't forget that!



Hopefully he don't eat them all together, but I wouldn't put it past him either.

The kids made his cake, which by the way contained no cake at all, lol. It was 3 layered jello in a cake pan.





As you can see, it didn't last too long.





I love you dad and I hope you had an awesome Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment