Friday, November 11, 2011

Venting.....

I have a little vent today. I really don't like to complain about things, because I don't really see what it accomplishes, but today I am gonna see if this quits nagging at me if I just get it out.

I absolutely hate it when people ask me if my baby is a "good" baby or not, and when I answer with "he's a great baby! He's always so happy, and doesn't fuss that often, sleeps well....etc......"

And they reply with, "well that's because he HAS to be."

Because with so many kids in my family he must not get any attention, right? If he's fussy he'll just be ignored anyway, right? Colby was a really good baby. He was my first baby and didn't have to compete for anything, he was just a easy-going baby. Travis was my 7th baby and was always fussy until he was about 10 months old. He woke up every 2-3 hours no matter what and always had to be held or entertained. Even though he was the youngest and had so much attention, he was a fussy baby. I don't see how being the youngest automatically means he is the forgotten one. I must always be so busy that the poor kid never gets a second thought. Arrrrgggg!!

Some kids are easy going, some are not. That's life.

That's my rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment