Friday, November 4, 2011

Daddy's Home!

Scott got home early this morning. Everyone was so happy to see him again.



We spent the day doing everything I had been waiting to do till he got home. He got new boots for work, and the little boys all got new shoes. We went to Sam's Club and got Caden his new mattress. Scott tried crawling into bed at 4 o'clock this morning only to find Caden in his spot in our bed, lol. I am used to being kicked and smushed in my bed all night, Scott......ummm not so much. After all the kids got home from school, we told them we had been planning to take them all out to dinner. This is quite a treat for us. With 10 of us to seat, feed, pay for, and try to keep from destroying a restaurant, you can imagine how often we go out to eat. My mom and dad and Scott's parents joined us, and we all had a really nice time. Colby even brought his girlfriend, and made me really proud from how he treats her. Maybe we are doing a few things right in how we raise them..........

1 comment:

  1. I smile every time I think of all you guys going to eat. I love and miss you guys. Love Kimmy

    ReplyDelete