Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New dishwasher!!!

I was holding the baby in my arms today while he was sleeping, and trying to make room for Travis on my lap as well, when Chason comes in and wants to snuggle as well. Whats a mom to do? Well, make room of course! And the dog must get in on it as well, right? Then he insists Scott takes a picture of us, (which cracks me up) so here it is.




And on to some great news.........
I finally got a new dishwasher today. After many repairs our property management guy finally decided enough is enough and had a new one installed. i have been hand washing for over a week now, and it hasn't really been that that, even though I have done about 3 sink fulls a day. But I gotta say being able to put dishes in there without having to basically wash them before is nice. If it can keep up with us then its a great machine!

Now we are working on them to replace the upstairs toilet. After our waining in da house episode, it has over flowed 2 more times all over the bathroom floor. At least I was able to stop the water those times.  A plumber came out today and cleaned out all the toilets, but tonight 1 of them still overflowed. The plumber recommended installing a new toilet, so hopefully the management agrees. We'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment