Monday, September 12, 2011

1st day of preschool

Today Cavin and Chason had their very 1st day of preschool. They were both so excited to go! When I gave them their new backpacks you woulda thought I was giving them a million dollars, lol. I dropped them off and Cavin walked v e r y slowly with his teachers into the building, while Chason took off without even giving me a glance back.
I sat in the parking lot for a few minutes crying. Ok  more then a few more like 10. 15 at the most. After I called Scott and he calmed me down I decided to go clean out the car. I went home and tried to keep myself busy so I wouldn't think about my lil boys being gone, and soon it was time to pick them up. They were so excited and were both talking at once. Cavin played in a house and Chason was happy because they gave them a yummy snack. I think its so neat that they can have this first experience together. They go back Wednesday and hopefully by then I will be ok with it..........maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment